Terms & conditions
BY COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FOR THE GORAN DRAGIĆ BASKETBALL CAMP AS PARENTS, GUARDIANS, OR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, YOU CONFIRM THAT:
- You are aware that the main location of the Goran Dragić basketball camp is the city of Laško, with the hotel Thermana Park Laško Superior****, part of which will be exclusively dedicated to camp participants, the Thermana swimming pool complex, and the Three Lilies basketball hall. Simultaneous training of three different groups of children will be organized in this area on three separate playgrounds.
- You are aware that some activities will take place on outdoor basketball courts and surfaces in Laško and its surroundings, always under the supervision of coaches and/or camp educators.
- You know that between 125 and 130 children will participate in the camp in 2023 and will be divided into eight groups. In each group, there will be 15 to 17 individuals whose knowledge and age will be as comparable as possible. At least two coaches and at least one educator will be responsible for each group of children.
- Your child will come to the camp with health insurance – ZZZS.
- The child will have a valid health insurance card – ZZZS.
- The child you are applying for was born between 2008 and 2014.
- The participant is healthy and capable of basketball and other sports training and activities.
- You have informed the camp management in writing about all medical, personal, physical, nutritional, or dietetic or any other or different peculiarities of the child necessary for his safe stay during the camp.
- Is the child a swimmer, or that you have warned the organizers in writing that he is not or that his swimming skills are insufficient.
- The participant can take part in all camp activities, which will be prepared by the organizers with professionally qualified trainers and educators.
- The organizer is not responsible for injuries or health problems during the camp.
- Children are responsible for the items they will bring with them or receive at the start of the camp.
- You agree to allow the camp organizer to take emergency action or provide first aid in the event of injury or emergency medical assistance.
- You agree to the publication of video and photo content related to the Goran Dragić basketball camp on the websites and social media of the camp, the organizer, the Goran Dragić Foundation (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok), on the social channels of Goran Dragić, the company Spontanzo, sponsors and partners Goran Dragić Foundation and, in agreement with the organizer, also with the media, which will report on the events during the camp.
- The Goran Dragić basketball camp will consist of both basketball and non-basketball activities, with the former taking place in the Three Lilies Hall twice a day, at least for an hour and a half.
- You will make the full payment no later than Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
- That the camp participant will respect the rules of conduct, the house rules of the Thermana Laško hotel complex, and the Tri Lilije hall, follow the instructions of the organizers, trainers, and educators, and respect all other camp participants.
- You are aware that, at the expense of the parents, guardians, or legal representatives, the organizer has to prematurely exclude a child who misbehaves disrespectfully, violently, or offensively from the camp. In this case, the organizer is entitled to full payment.
- You will bring the child to the camp location (Thermana Laško) on Sunday, July 9, and you will also take care of transportation home on Saturday, July 15, when the camp ends.
- You are aware that the exact time of arrival and departure may be announced later, and the same applies to the actual daily program of the basketball camp.
- Applications for the camp open on Monday, April 3, at 6:00 p.m. and will be possible until capacity is filled or until Wednesday, May 24, 2023, at the latest.
- That you are aware that the organizer will accept between 125 and 135 children to the Goran Dragić basketball camp in 2023, according to the following system:
– 65 registered first with payment made.
– 40 at the organizer’s choice
– 25 under special conditions (socially endangered, sponsors, prize games).
– In the event of cancellation of one of the participants, illness or another extraordinary event, the organizer will prepare a special waiting list of applicants who have not (yet) got a place in the camp.
– You are aware that the Goran Dragić basketball camp organizers are the Goran Dragić Foundation and the Spontanzo company.
– You will pay to the account of the company Spontanzo (SI56 0201 1026 1672 840, reference 00 1200, with the serial number and the name and surname of your client) or through payment with one of the Mastercard cards.
– That you will receive the invoice after the service has been performed, i.e., after July 15, 2023.
that Goran Dragić will be present at the camp all the time.
GORAN DRAGIĆ BASKETBALL CAMP ORGANIZERS
Goran Dragić Foundation and Spontanzo, spontana kreativnost in šport, d.o.o.